Sunday, July 5, 2009

Music Monday#6: Calling your name again

Posted by The Queen Bee at Sunday, July 05, 2009
I woke up feeling a bit nostalgic today so my Music Monday entry is something that's for the broken-hearted. This is one of my most favorite emote-mode songs and I was right, it's title is "Calling your name again" and this time I finally knew who the singer behind the song was, Richard Carpenter of (I bet your guess is good as mine) The Carpenters. I am glad that I got the lyrics too via lyricsmode.com. It may be nostalgic but what the heck, I love this song and every line therein. Oh Jed Madela's got his own version of this song too.




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.








3 comments:

Empty Streets on July 6, 2009 at 8:48 AM said...

Dropping by to see and to listen to what you have featured today in MM. Have a great week ahead :)

Empty Streets on July 10, 2009 at 8:05 AM said...

Dropping by to catch up on my reading here and to greet yah a restful weekend ahead :) xoxo

Empty Streets on July 13, 2009 at 11:47 PM said...

Dropping by to say hi and to check out what is new here :) Hope your week started out well :) xoxo

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot