Monday, July 27, 2009

Music Monday #11: Would I Lie to you

Posted by The Queen Bee at Monday, July 27, 2009
I'm late coz it's Tuesday already but I'm posting my Music Monday entry anyway. I've chosen to post one of my favorite songs when I was still in High School. Would I Lie to you by Charles and Eddie.




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.









3 comments:

KAT on July 27, 2009 at 7:08 PM said...

I love this song!! Great choice for Music Monday!!!

Have a great day~
Kat

shaine on July 28, 2009 at 1:27 AM said...

Great pick! it's a nice song.
Happy MM
My MM

Empty Streets on July 28, 2009 at 9:12 AM said...

Dropping by to check out what is on your MM today and so far am loving it :) will be downloading it soon, hope you have a great week ahead :) xoxo

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot