Tuesday, July 7, 2009

June's Top EC Droppers

Posted by The Queen Bee at Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Time to thank my generous EC droppers once again. Thank you and wish you keep on coming back. Here's the list:


Dropper # of drops
Whatever Comes To My Mind 26
earth to holly 25
Without Dash 24
All Stace, All the Time 24
atenean101 @ Blogspot 22
Blogopinionz 20
Love Bug Love Blog 19
Pinoy Teens Online 19
Momspective 18
Student Blogger (dot) Net 18

Meanwhile, I missed MJ's funeral service last night because I was really tired. I will try to check it out later tonight. I miss Jacko and it's really sad that we lost an icon too soon.

1 comments:

Annz on July 7, 2009 at 10:00 PM said...

hello nel I've added your link to my bloglist please check it out and I hope you add mine too thanks.

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot