Saturday, July 18, 2009

How to Wear One Million Pesos in One Outfit

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, July 18, 2009
I love to daydream and in my dream, I have plenty of money to burn. A friend once asked me how rich would I want to be, my reply is rich enough to just go to the airport and pick whichever destination I want to go to when I am bored. That rich! Then my friend's next question would be, what would be the first thing I do when I get rich and spontaneously, I would say SHOPPING!!

Hah! Then came Polyvore where I can always indulge in this virtual window shopping of all things lovely but I can only dream of having for even if I'd spend ten lifetimes working, I wouldn't be able to afford those. Or even if I do have money to burn, I just think that it would be too sinful to spend money on those things while a lot of people out there are dying of hunger. Well, that's another side of me, but I don't get to wear that persona in my dreams.

So, if I wear rich I'd be able to buy whatever I want like money is not an issue right? I've recently figured out how I would wear a Million pesos on a single outfit for a party.

The Dress - A pearl grey dress from Lanvin which I spotted at the L'inde La Palais worth Php 197,809.00.

A pair of beautiful shoes from Lesilla worth Php 136,741.00 that I found in Mercedeh Shoes. It's adorned with crystals which perfectly blends with the dress.

A glass insert satin clutch from Bally worth Php 119,458.00 I spotted at Luisaviaroma.

And no woman's outfit would ever be complete without accessories so I am definitely going to grab some jewelries.

Zoe Pear Diamond Necklace worth Php 364,449.00 available at Barney's.

A pair of earrings from Barney's that is worth Php 148,657.00.

Lastly, a John Hardy Pave Diamond silver cuff worth Php 95,668.00 and is available at Nordstrom.

There goes my million! The world is a paradox, it's unfair how it's so easy for some people to throw money away while a million others are famished. For some, it's quite bizarre to be able to wear a million pesos worth in just one time. Would I spend this much when I'm rich, heck no!





1 comments:

AbBy on August 19, 2009 at 4:23 PM said...

hala....hinay2 day kay basig maholdap ka...^^v

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot