Thursday, July 9, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

Posted by The Queen Bee at Thursday, July 09, 2009
I've had several thoughts a while back which I intended to blog but I got so hooked by the series of telenovelas that we've been closely watching every night that all of those ideas flew off. My mind just went blank, I suddenly remembered that adage that I absolutely love to blurt a few years back, "if you don't use it, you lose it". I realized that's so true now that I am beginning to notice that my memory fails me every now and then. That's a bad sign, right? Or maybe I should start using my neurons a little more these days before they get toasted. Oh, I suddenly remember that it has been a week since MJ passed and I haven't made a post about him, I surely will but posting about it with my eyes half open and my mind half awake won't do justice to the King of Pop so better yet, not to.

Anyways, it's past ten and it was a very tiring day for half the people in our department. The happenings were somewhat a mixture of funny, disappointing and horrible events. I am just glad that we managed to keep things running smoothly. That's it! Good night and may we all have sweet dreams to usher us to waking up to a bright and beautiful morning tomorrow.



0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot