Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sunday Stealing #7: Finish the Sentence Meme

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, June 20, 2009


Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named NotBob from NotBob’s Bits. He admits that he “lifted it” but does not say from where. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!





Sunday Stealing: The Finish The Sentence Meme

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... was something that I could no longer remember.

2. I am listening to... anyone who is also willing to listen to other people.

3. I talk...about people, happenings and ideas. I also talk about my dreams a lot and it's funny when I get other people to dream with me too .

4. I love...truly, madly and deeply like how the song of Savage Garden goes. hahaha.

5. My best friend/s...will always be my bestest friends even if we're worlds apart because they are forever in my heart.

6. My first real kiss...is something that will always be unforgettable because it surely is with the one I really love.

7. Love is...something that is intangible and that no words could ever define. It's love when you just know it is.

8. Marriage is...something that is far from my mind right now.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking...of me, I know. hahaha..

10. I'll always...be forever grateful for my loved ones and friends.

11. The last time I really cried was because...I was really hurt and not because I was mad at someone.

12. My cell phone...is kinda outdated but very useful still.

13. When I wake up in the morning...the first thing I think about is wishing that it's going to be a good and happy day full of God's blessings.

14. Before I go to bed...a couple of thoughts come to my mind, most of them are my reflections of life.

15. Right now I am thinking about...washing the dishes, doing the laundry and taking a refreshing bath, all at the same time.

16. Babies are...really adorable that I wish to have four when the right time comes.

17. I get on Myspace...only whenever I am looking for some glitter graphics.

18. Today I...will try to be as positive as I can be.

19. Tomorrow I will be...trying to be even more positive than I am today. They say that positive thoughts is the secret.

20. I really want to be...the best person that I know.

Check more thieves here.




6 comments:

fishingaround on June 20, 2009 at 10:57 PM said...

Dreaming is a magical wonder.

I was in love with that SG song back in the day. Ha.

Have a great week!

Vicki on June 20, 2009 at 11:02 PM said...

Being positive is very important.

Hootin' Anni on June 21, 2009 at 4:19 AM said...

I had no idea how to finish #17...you did GOOD!

I've stolen...come read mine if you can. Happy Sunday, happy stealing.

I am Harriet on June 21, 2009 at 4:45 AM said...

Definitely, we all need to be grateful for the love of our friends and family.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-sunburn.html

Bud Weiser, WTIT on June 21, 2009 at 11:04 AM said...

Of course someone is thinking of you! Great line. Enjoy your day...

Heshan Somaratne on July 4, 2009 at 4:22 AM said...

great blog, thanks for sharing,, cheers

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot