Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Stealing #6: The Blue Rene Meme

Posted by The Queen Bee at Sunday, June 14, 2009
Time for another meme stealing on Sunday Stealing.



Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Rene from the blog Blue Rene. She doesn’t say where she got the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!


1. What thing is nearest to you ? My cellphone

2. What is your ringtone ? Hello Moto and Super Mario

3. What was the last message in your inbox ? in my cellphone or email? I got a facebook update on my email inbox and a sweet message from my sister Jenny on my phone.

4. Who is your best friend ? Steffi and Miguel (ex-best friend because we're enemies now).

5. What is the brand of your TV ? Samsung.

6. What schools did you attend? Our Lady of Fatima Academy and Ateneo de Davao University

7. Do you own a MP4 ? nope, I'd rather have a phone with an FM radio.

8. What song are you listening to now ? No song is playing. I'm listening to the sound coming from the television.

9. Did you kiss anybody in the past 2 days ? Yes, my mom!

10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere? Nope.

11. What would you want to call if you weren't your current name ? When I was younger, I always wished my name were Mikaela.

12. Would you be happy if you had everything ? I guess anyone who does would be happy.

13. Are you always thinking of someone special? Nope.

14. Tell us of your most desperate dream? I am running away from somebody who tries to kill me.

15. When did you last laugh till you cried? I can't remember when.

16. If you had a crush, would you tell them you love him/her now ? Nope, I would never have the courage to do that.

17. If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would you want to be ? Spain, France or Italy.

18. When was your heart last broken? It was broken so many times today.

19. Whose birthday(s) is/are coming up? My sisters Jo Ann, Jenny and Amy. I love you dear sisters.

20. How many email accounts do you have? two.



5 comments:

NurseExec on June 14, 2009 at 7:36 AM said...

Cool answers! Have a great Sunday :)

whereisrikki on June 14, 2009 at 11:50 AM said...

Spain, France or Italy - good choices! Happy Sunday!

Bud Weiser, WTIT on June 14, 2009 at 11:52 AM said...

Love your multiple heartbreak story! Very funny. Happy Sunday...

Lorielle on June 14, 2009 at 2:42 PM said...

Italy. I want to go there some day too! It's on my bucket list.

Empty Streets on June 19, 2009 at 9:48 AM said...

Hi,

Dropping over to thank you for dropping by over at empty streets and wishing yah a great weekend ahead :) xoxo

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot