Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sunday Stealing # 5: The Hate Meme

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, June 06, 2009
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Paul Bergin from Mars Hill. Paul explains that Iain Dale . Ian, by the way, was a previous victim on Sunday Stealing when we stole a meme that he wrote. We have no idea who wrote this one. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!




Sunday Stealing: The Hate Meme

1. Most hated food: Paksiw

2. Most hated person: My Management Acctg. teacher in MBA

3. Most hated job: My first job wherein I did nothing but sit on my table all day answering phone calls.

4. Most hated city: I can't say for sure because I haven't been to many places.

5. Most hated band: Jonas Brothers

6. Most hated (non-blog) website: It takes me some time to think on this one.

7. Most hated TV program: ACQ's program

8. Most hated politician: He's from District 1

9. Most hated artist: Teenage kids who write useless stuffs on comfort room doors.

10. Most hated book: Math books

11. Most hated shop or store: Robinson's Supermarket in Davao

12. Most hated organization: Pass

13. Most hated historical event: Bataan Death March

14. Most hated sport: Volleyball, I super hate playing the sport but I enjoy watching it.

15. Most hated technology: Blenders! they break down easily.

16. Most hated annual event: Our barangay fiesta, because there are a number of drunk men you meet on the street.

17. Most hated daily task: Washing the dishes

18. Most hated comedian: Jim Carrey

19. Most hated blog: Mo Twister's Blog

20. Most hated song: All songs by Aqua esp. Barbie Girl

More hatred at SS.

8 comments:

Paula on June 6, 2009 at 7:48 PM said...

I liked your answers...have a great sunday

Hootin' Anni on June 7, 2009 at 4:31 AM said...

#9 is so right.....they're nothing but trashing the place.

My hate list is posted. hehehehehe. Do come join me if you can, I'd love to have your company today.

Lorielle on June 7, 2009 at 6:14 AM said...

I hate it when blenders break!

I am Harriet on June 7, 2009 at 6:14 AM said...

I am so with ya on the Jonas thing. Who are they anyway??

NurseExec on June 7, 2009 at 7:20 AM said...

#9 was funny! Have a great Sunday :)

Bud Weiser, WTIT on June 7, 2009 at 9:33 AM said...

I had a tough tine deciding between Jim Carey and Adam Sandler. Great job!

Improbable Joe on June 7, 2009 at 10:35 AM said...

Oh, I hate Jim Carrey too... him and his idiot girlfriend!

Becca on June 7, 2009 at 1:58 PM said...

I refuse to play any volleyball but really enjoy watching outdoor volleyball.

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot