Monday, June 1, 2009

The New Moon Official Trailer is Out

Posted by The Queen Bee at Monday, June 01, 2009
Okay twilight fans, get hold of yourselves. I know you've been waiting for the second installment of the Twilight series to be shown but November 2009 when the movie New Moon is set to be shown is still quite like half an eternity. For the meantime, here's good news to all of you because the New Moon Official Trailer has been released. Don't get too excited.

I got this New Moon Official Trailer from you tube. I am not that frenzied about the movie yet as I have the books to start giving some attention.





1 comments:

Hazel on June 3, 2009 at 6:57 AM said...

I have lagged behind on movies. It's nice to find updates. I enjoy visiting your blog (from Sunday Stealing). If I may, I want to pass an award to you - One Lovely Blog Award. It's up on my blog. Thanks.

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot