Monday, June 1, 2009

A New Look and May's Top EC Droppers

Posted by The Queen Bee at Monday, June 01, 2009
I got my Chatterbox a new lay-out and I hope you find this one more fabulous than the old one. I am sorry though to those whom I've linked up, I am not yet done and I promise I will be posting my Linky Love tomorrow, I'm uber sleepy now. Don't worry I wrote down all of your blogs so there won't be a problem.

As for the entrecard, here's my Top EC Droppers for the month of May, thanks a million for always taking time to drop by.

Dropper # of drops
Without Dash 20
Femmepower 18
my so called life 17
Good Spots In Paris 16
Whatever Comes To My Mind 15
Otherside of my LIFE 13
TastyThoughts 13
Moments of My Life 12
A lil Enchanted 12
The Joy Of Life Forever 12




0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot