Friday, June 12, 2009

Samsung Pixon 12, I Want!

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, June 12, 2009
I guess anyone who knows is eagerly waiting for the Samsung Pixon 12 mega pixel camera phone to be out in the market. I do and I wish to have one. It has two of the things that I always look for in a phone, a camera and an FM radio and Samsung Pixon (M8910) is much much more than that.

The Pixon 12 boasts of a fast shutter speed and quick browsing of photos, hmm.. God's gift to camwhores which I am close to becoming. Hahaha!! This makes me drool...




(credit: engadget)
Here's more interesting stuffs about the Samsung Pixon 12 (M8910):

  • a 3.1 inch AMOLED Touch Screen
  • a fast-saving feature
  • a 28mm wide-angle lens
  • HSPA and Wifi for instant uploads to Facebook or Flickr
  • up to 16GB microSD expansion
Can't wait to start some shooting frenzy. News has it that Samsung Pixon 12 will be out in Europe this month and around August in other regions.





0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot