Sunday, May 31, 2009

Music Monday #3: I Know You Want Me

Posted by The Queen Bee at Sunday, May 31, 2009
I am moving my Music Monday meme back here because my other blog's platform is not that cooperative.

I'm in the mood for dancing this morning so I am sharing with you my sister's and my latest favorite dance tune. I hear this everyday while driving to work. Let's dance to Pitbull's I Know You Want Me. Happy Music Monday Everyone. Here's the Lyrics, I tried to look for a video but I can't find one.




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.








4 comments:

Liza on June 1, 2009 at 12:24 AM said...

Great pick! Happy MM. :)


A Simple Life

Empty Streets on June 1, 2009 at 6:27 AM said...

Hi,

Wow great selection for today's MM. Cant wait to download this to my iPod :) Have a great week ahead :)

Dwacon® on June 1, 2009 at 2:51 PM said...

Nice.

maria on June 4, 2009 at 5:03 AM said...

I love your pick! Sorry I'm late here. :D

Thanks for visiting Life's Tricky Situations

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot