Sunday, May 17, 2009

Music Monday 2: Let's Stay Together

Posted by The Queen Bee at Sunday, May 17, 2009
For this week's edition of Music Monday, I am sharing with you one of my super favorite songs, Let's Stay Together. This song definitely deserves to be in your wedding song list. Enjoy it.


Lyrics | Al Green lyrics - Let's Stay Together lyrics

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.








4 comments:

incoherent on May 17, 2009 at 4:36 PM said...

I love this song!!! It's in my playlist.

Carleen on May 17, 2009 at 11:42 PM said...

One of my favorite songs from my teenage days! Happy MM to you.

simply_unique on May 18, 2009 at 12:09 AM said...

I love this song! Happy MM

I am Harriet on May 18, 2009 at 5:47 AM said...

Just heard this song this morning in Yoga.Great choice.

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot