Sunday, May 10, 2009

Music Monday #1: Jai Ho

Posted by The Queen Bee at Sunday, May 10, 2009
I'm sure everyone's infected with the last song syndrome these days. In my case, this is the song that's currently playing in my head.


Lyrics | The Pussycat Dolls lyrics - Jai Ho lyrics


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be DELETED without prejudice.










5 comments:

Carleen on May 11, 2009 at 3:07 AM said...

I loved Slumdog Millionaire! Thanks for sharing this song. :)

shaine on May 11, 2009 at 5:03 AM said...

nice blog you have here, happy MM

D-anjels

I am Harriet on May 11, 2009 at 5:27 AM said...

Good choice.
Happy Music Monday!

twinks on May 11, 2009 at 8:31 AM said...

Jai Ho! I love this song. This song is my fave this month..hehehe.. Oh, this was my MM entry last week. Yay! Great song! ^_^

Joy0z on May 12, 2009 at 1:13 AM said...

I think you're the second who pick this as MM entry. Well anyway, it's a nice dancing song. Can't get enough. Thanks for dropping by Joyoz Journal.

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot