Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I want Shoes...More shoes..and a Summer Dress

Posted by The Queen Bee at Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Like I have mentioned in my previous posts, I am a self-confessed shoe addict. For the past week now, I have this strong craving to buy a couple of new pairs again. In fact, me and my sister have paid a visit to several stores over the weekend and have found a few pairs that I find irresistible but I only ended up frustrated since there was no size available for me. So instead, I did virtual window shopping for shoes but instead I was fascinated with these several pretty sun dresses and summer dress I found.




These two are perfect for this summer and since my sister is here for a vacation, heading to the beach is such a welcome respite for it has been so long since I have been to the beach. The last time was more than a year ago when we went Dolphin watching in Bohol. Since I have no plans of dipping in the waters, a beautiful summer dress will definitely make a great outfit. I can't wait to wear it but I just hope that the summer heat won't be that torturous to the skin for I'll surely have a bad day.

As to my shoe cravings, I am more into wedges these days as I grew tired of the slim and tiring high-heeled stilletos already since my weight could no longer keep up. I found a few nice pairs of wedges too and here's one that I really like.



I just had a wonderful time doing my virtual online shopping. There are actually a lot of fabulous finds out there just waiting to be discovered. Thankfully, I was able get past my frustration for that missing shoe size.


Post?slot_id=37409&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

3 comments:

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique on May 8, 2009 at 7:18 PM said...

LOVE those shoes and the dresses are adorable too!!!

Tita Beng on May 9, 2009 at 8:15 AM said...

I wish to wear such high heeled shoes. But I'm already 5'7". People might be scared to get near me. he he.. but they are beautiful, even the summer dress.

Shirley on May 28, 2009 at 4:57 AM said...

Nice dress!! I recent got new dress and matching shoes from Chadwicks with lovely accessories...

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot