Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Posted by The Queen Bee at Sunday, May 24, 2009
Gorgeous Nelly is celebrating her birthday today and just as she had promised herself, she's obliging herself to make a post before this day ends.

So here it is. What's one supposed to do on their birthdays anyway? Throw a party, pamper one's self, I've done those things in the past and I am not in the mood to splurge these days. So let me just put it on paper and be kind enough to share my birthday thoughts with you. If you've noticed, I have managed to maintain my anonymity on the web except for a few close friends who know me.

The past year was a rollercoaster ride for me. I had too much pressure and stressful events coming my way without me being prepared for it. I still have to struggle with some of those things until now. Just recently, I have discovered that I can be the most psychotic person I know. I don't know but it got me thinking lately if I have reached my threshold and whether I am on the verge of breaking down. Not so nice thoughts to start with for another year, I know. Well, they are just thoughts.

After more than a quarter of a century, I still am uncertain about the future just as I am uncertain about what I really want. One thing I am certain about is that I am just like the rest of us, always chasing for that elusive thing called happiness.

Birthday Wishes? He knows my heart's desires.



0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot