Saturday, May 16, 2009

I Heart Davao

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, May 16, 2009



These are some of the fabulous finds that me and my sister Jenny discovered during her pasalubong hunt before she went back to Manila last week. We went to this hip store in Gaisano Mall called SunLab where there are plenty of chic and fashionable items for sale ranging from statement shirts to cool laptop bags. We particularly liked these notebooks that speak much about our beloved place, Davao City.

These notebooks are actually made in Davao by Coed Clothing Company which as you can tell, also sells shirts. I have read their product tags and was happy that they do really aim to tell people about Davao and re-orient the younger generations of this city to what Davao used to be when they were still floating some unknown wonderland. The instant I saw the First Dates notebook, it readily painted a smile on our faces as we reminisce the fun memories we had when our parents used to take us out for Merienda at Orange Brutus or having our Lunch at Barrio Gaisano after hearing Sunday Masses. Without second thoughts, I bought one for myself even if I don't have any purpose for it. I already love notebooks as it is but having one that is so special in the sense that it brings back happy memories of my childhood is more than a thousand good reasons enough to make me buy it.

This makes up for a fabulous pasalubong for your friends too. In fact, my sister said her officemates super loved it. The Typhoon-Free Dvo notebook is a best seller, I must say. When I last checked, they already ran out of stock. Why not? We super love Davao and proud that it remains to be typhoon-free.


1 comments:

Marites on May 18, 2009 at 1:19 AM said...

oy nadiskubre pud diay nimo ni nga store? :D nalingaw gud ko ani nila. it has a bit of following na rin, i heard.

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot