Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wipe those Wrinkles Away

Posted by The Queen Bee at Sunday, April 19, 2009
I happen to find time to finally try this new nose pack that I bought at Mercury Drugstore last month. It's like a cream that you put on the nose area where it's supposed to remove whiteheads and blackheads. While applying the cream, I happen to notice that there are fine lines that are slowly becoming visible on my forehead. Darn, much of these lines can be attributed to the arrogant clients I happen to interact with at work. Thankfully, I noticed it before it becomes a permanent ugly fixture on my forehead.

Another good thing to thank about is the fact that I happen to discover a site that gives away Free Wrinkle Cream so that means that preparing a budget for it is not a problem anymore as of this time. It's a wake up call of sorts for me to not be affected with other people's actions easily as it will only take its toll on me and my health.

1 comments:

Stephany Jones on April 20, 2009 at 7:31 PM said...

Nelle, email me at coolsteffi22@yahoo.com...I don't know what your current email address is...I need to ask you a question.

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot