Friday, April 10, 2009

Web Hosting For My Chatterbox

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, April 10, 2009
I have recently discovered a site that will be beneficial for those who are looking for a new web hosting service like me. This web hosting rating website makes it easier for those who are on the lookout for a new web host because here, readers can make comparison of the latest top ten web hosting providers around. Comparative analysis of these web hosting providers are presented in terms of their ranking and as to how each of them fare with regards to price, space and traffic.

There are different ways by which one can avail of a web hosting service. There are free hosting services just like this blog is making use of, there is also a dedicated hosting which most professional companies prefer. There are actually a lot of choices available out there that it makes it difficult for a beginner and a lot less techie individual like me to absorb everything. Being able to compare each of these choices against the other is beneficial because it enables me to evaluate my web hosting needs and single out which one would best suit my needs.

To make this story short, my point is that I have been thinking about getting a domain for this blog. Forgive me but it really takes me a very long time to think about something especially if it demands decision-making from me. So, will I finally be making the big leap from blogger? That remains to be seen.


1 comments:

Marites on April 12, 2009 at 1:47 AM said...

kuha na ug domain hehehehe! you need it na.

Happy Easter!

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot