Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Stealing 1

Posted by The Queen Bee at Sunday, April 26, 2009
I found this fun meme while doing some blog visits this afternoon so without hesitation, I decided to join this band of thieves.



Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Miranda from the blog The Times of Miranda. She thanks to Mud for prodding some fodder her way, in the way of a meme. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time.





Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Mud Meme


1. What are your current obsessions?
I am currently obsessed with movie quizzes and who's got the bigger brain game I added in my Facebook applications. I am also obsessed with the thought of being able to earn more money online.

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
My black bootleg pants and my office uniforms.

3. What's for Dinner?
Delicious Spaghetti.

4. Last thing you bought?
I bought a nice purple ruffled top last night from Victoria Plaza at an amazingly low price.

5.What are you listening to?
The sound from our television. My parents are watching Rated K which is hosted by Korina Sanchez, who by the way, is now engaged to Sen. Mar Roxas.

6. If you were a God/Goddess, who would you be?
Definitely Venus! no need to elaborate that. hahahaa..

7. Favorite holiday spots?
On christmas holidays? the mall and Mana here in Davao.

8. Reading right now?
Brida by Paulo Coelho.

9. Four words to describe yourself?
tired, sleepy, sad and beautiful. hehehe..

10. Guilty pleasure?
Chocolates and too much sweets.

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you're weak?
Gue's bloopers.

12. Planning to travel to next?
Singapore maybe. I'd love to try traveling out of the country.

13. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Blueberry cheesecake at Blugre and pure cocoa chocolate in Agdao Public Market yesterday.

14. When did you last get tipsy?
I have never been tipsy honestly. I only take small sips of alcoholic drinks.

15. Care to share some wisdom?
The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

16. Nicest thing anyone's ever said to you?
When DJ, a colleague told me that it's always nice talking to me because he always learns something new and he said that he meant that. I was touched.

Check out more thieves here.

5 comments:

americanising desi on April 26, 2009 at 8:06 AM said...

purple ruffled top... may we have a pic :D

http://2short2sweet.blogspot.com/2009/04/mud-bath.html

NurseExec on April 26, 2009 at 8:21 AM said...

Pure cocoa chocolate sounds wonderful! Have a great Sunday :)

I am Harriet on April 26, 2009 at 11:32 AM said...

Blueberry cheesecake...yum!

Nope...the grass isn't always greener.

kalea_kane on April 26, 2009 at 11:54 PM said...

Great answers. I'd love some pure cocoa! Have a great week!

Joy on April 27, 2009 at 4:30 PM said...

Blueberry cheesecake? I don't think I've ever seen a blueberry cheesecake but it sounds heavenly. :o)

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot