Saturday, April 4, 2009

Photo Hunt #12: Stripes

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, April 04, 2009



This is the bag full of presents that I got last Christmas from my former office mate and very good friend, Elsie. I haven't seen her for almost three years since she went to US to marry the love of her life. I kept this paper bag because I can still use it whenever I need to carry some stuffs with me and I won't bother because it looks presentable anyway than using a plastic bag. This is my entry for this week's Photo Hunt theme of Stripes.

Speaking of presents, an old friend who already migrated to Canada two years ago came to visit me in the office yesterday and she told me she'll be dropping by again next week to hand me my presents. Guess what it is? Victoria's Secret goodies again! It seems like it's the official pasalubong (gift/present) from friends and relatives abroad.

17 comments:

Gypsy at heart on April 4, 2009 at 5:09 AM said...

You must look very chic carrying your parcels in THAT bag!

http://wanderingwonderinggypsy.blogspot.com/

Teena in Toronto on April 4, 2009 at 5:47 AM said...

Awesome colours!

I played too :)

TAB on April 4, 2009 at 6:42 AM said...

Gotta love Victoria's Secret!

khaye on April 4, 2009 at 7:04 AM said...

nice stripes ... thanks for dropping by...

C. Michael Cox on April 4, 2009 at 7:58 AM said...

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I like your picture, or rather my wife would like your picture - VS is her favorite place.

Claudia on April 4, 2009 at 9:29 AM said...

What a shot. You made something ordinary into something very special.
Excellent job!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe on April 4, 2009 at 9:37 AM said...

Fabulous stripes!

Marylin on April 4, 2009 at 9:43 AM said...

I love the colour of those stripes! :)

LaaGpayImo on April 4, 2009 at 9:51 AM said...

maybe you can add another advantage in carrying that bag...it is environment friendly :-)
nice entry...

www.laagansagayud.com

Mira on April 4, 2009 at 11:29 AM said...

That's a great take on the theme and free plug too for VS too ;-) Thanks for the visit. Happy weekend.

srp on April 4, 2009 at 12:10 PM said...

Now this is a stripe that my daughter loves... she gets a gift certificate from her grandmother every Christmas. Nice shot for the theme.
My stripes are here.

jdeq on April 4, 2009 at 3:19 PM said...

Those are pretty colourful stripes!

Happy Saturday!

SnoopyTheGoon on April 5, 2009 at 1:11 AM said...

That a cool idea for the week!

Thanks for visiting and have a great week.

Bengbeng on April 5, 2009 at 5:01 AM said...

if i had someone to give me presents, i would be happy too :)

kay on April 5, 2009 at 6:45 AM said...

that is the coolest pasalubong!

I'm up as well.

amiable amy on April 5, 2009 at 7:06 AM said...

i love VS hehehe

jam on April 5, 2009 at 11:45 PM said...

Very colorful bag indeed!

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot