Friday, April 10, 2009

Happiness is Happening

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, April 10, 2009
Today's mantra: Be happy, no matter how bad things may seem to be.

I woke up earlier than usual today. More than two hours later, I feel glad that I have accomplished so much over the past two hours. It was a relief to finally finish off all those curtains and bed sheets after two days. It's amazing how we get so much joy out of the small and simple things we do. Two more free days to go before getting back to the jungle, there are still a few tasks that I wish to do and that includes:

  • going to the grocery (again).
  • wash my two pair of sneakers.
  • clean my room.
  • organize house bills and my mom's medical records
  • press my clothes.
  • come up with a good post (I have a couple of things in mind).
Begin the day with happy thoughts and everything else will follow. The day just started out so greatly for me.




1 comments:

Jona on April 14, 2009 at 10:56 AM said...

correct! it feels rewarding when you ge to accomplish the things that you want to do.
thank you for the visit. take care!

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot