Thursday, April 23, 2009

Get Free Links Here, Find Out How

Posted by The Queen Bee at Thursday, April 23, 2009
I finally signed up with Entrecard the other day after a long time I spent wondering why a lot of bloggers have the EC badge on their blogs. I was pleased to find out after checking my blog's analytics that the number of visits and unique hits to my blog has significantly improved. The remarkable increase of my real rank standing after two days of EC dropping is something to cheer about. A big thanks to all of those who are kind enough to drop their ECs here. As a way of giving back the favor, I will be giving you free backlinks by posting my top entrecard droppers at the end of the month.


1 comments:

augustinian on April 24, 2009 at 7:28 AM said...

welcome to ec world! hope you'll do our motto, "u drop i'll follow", hehehe

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot