Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Break from Monotony

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, April 18, 2009

After so long, I've been able to break the routine out of my monotonous life. Though, it still has something to do with work, I was able to immerse myself in a different environment and surrounding as we went to visit defaulting borrowers. It was unusual how I managed to last the whole day with a pesky migraine headache when I woke up in the morning. I guess the paracetamol I took really worked. It was challenging because apart from the torturous heat of the mid-day sun, of which I was no longer used to for months now, there was this one arrogant man whose brain is probably as hard as that of an elephant's trunk. Thanks to dad, for supplying the word.


Late in the afternoon was the fun part for at long last, after months of hoping to finally get to National Bookstore to have my mission accomplished. For months now, I have been setting my hopes to get a handy dictionary and a new book to read. I bought a new handy dictionary but honestly, I am a bit frustrated with it as I have been searching for some words that I couldn't find there. But the best part of it all, I was able to get hold of Brida, a book by Paulo Coellho. Then off we went to canvass for gowns at a nearby shop in Gmall where we also get to pass by Milk & Co. where my sister signed up for membership. It was a tiring day but I was glad that it was different from the past days and the past weekends.




1 comments:

Marites on April 19, 2009 at 2:55 AM said...

borrow ko ani, pwd? :) it's been getting good reviews.

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot