Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bedtime Stories

Posted by The Queen Bee at Thursday, April 09, 2009
It is always relieving to end a stressful day with a good and uninterrupted sleep in one's soft bed. I once had a steel bed made of brass and instead of having a good rest, I nearly end up almost having a breakdown as it collapsed in the middle of my sleep. When it happened, I can no longer get myself back to sleep. So the next day, I had to sleep in my sister's bed while I can find a good bed.

This time, I opt to get one that is made of wood. I went searching online for some beautiful wood furniture. I saw this Sunrise Top Queen Sized Bed at Scenic Furniture and found it to be a good choice since it will blend well with my bedroom's design. I have always had queen-sized beds ever since because I always toss and turn whenever I find it hard to fall asleep. However, I still want to have more choices to choose from so the hunt for my new bed has not ended yet.


0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot