Friday, March 20, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, March 20, 2009
I got another award from one of my good blogger-friends, Tes. I've been tagged to do this a week ago but can't find the time to do so, not until now. Thanks for the tag because it's been quite some time since I got one.



Honest Scrap Award Rules:

In sum, choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design to pass on this tag/award. Then list at least ten honest things about yourself.

1. I have a short span of attention. I engage in one hobby for a time and gets bored with it soon.

2. I don't trust people easily.

3. I wish I could travel more often than I can afford to.

4. I want to learn to speak other languages preferably french and chinese.

5. I have problems letting go. In fact, I even keep bottles of empty lotions or other unnecessary stuffs for reasons I don't know except that I just don't want to throw them away.

6. I love dancing.

7. I want to learn about photography.

8. I have always wished that I were taller.

9. I can't last a day without drinking coffee.

10. I am talkative when I am hungry.

And so now I am passing this award to Grace, Boyet, Mel, Victoria, Sharquee, Schizoshrink, and Abby.



0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot