Saturday, March 28, 2009

Craving Mouth-watering Halo-Halo

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, March 28, 2009


It's officially summer and the season is making its presence felt with the scorching heat that we've been experiencing over the past weeks. I like the idea that it's summer because everyone almost instantly think about fun, picnics and vacation by the mere mention of the word. In fact, I have been wanting it to come because second to Christmas holidays, summer is my favorite season. But the biggest irony of it is the fact that I don't like the summer heat, I am not fond of the beach, I don't like basking under the sun and getting sun burns and heat strokes. But I love summer, I know it's weird. It's unexplainable, it must be the hype and the excitement that summer brings.

The sun is up and I am all too sweaty, uneasy and wanting to just dive into a big box of ice cubes right now. If you are from a tropical country like the Philippines, you know my dilemma. Taking another bath will only render temporary relief and I have thought of another ridiculous idea but this might work, what about putting a pair of cold, damp towels under my armpits. Silly?! It's really hot here, so hot that it's beginning to toast every bit of my brain cells.

Halo-halo! the thought just makes my salivary glands work double-time. I'd like to have one so off I go. Ciao!


2 comments:

Skippyheart on March 28, 2009 at 10:51 PM said...

sarap talaga ng halo-halo!

btw, thanks for your visit. =)

geekonnet.com on April 3, 2009 at 9:14 AM said...

yummy yummy

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot