Saturday, February 21, 2009

Threats of Internet Use

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, February 21, 2009
The worldwide web amazes me that the minute you log on, anyone can virtually see your every move. Simply by tracking one's IP address, anyone knows from what part of the world you are. The most terrifying thing about this is that hackers are lurking around cyberspace waiting for their next victim. I heard though that now, there is something called vpn which actually protects internet users from these threats. It sounds interesting but I still have to find out more about it though.

1 comments:

Agnes on February 22, 2009 at 6:04 PM said...

Yeah I heard about this... I try not think about it though LOL

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot