Friday, February 20, 2009

Great Bob is Causing me Dilemma

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, February 20, 2009
For several years now, I have been wearing my hair long. The last time I donned a really short haircut was probably a decade ago when I was still fresh out of college. Part of the reason why I had grown my hair long again is the fact that I have been steadily gaining weight and when I do, my face just gets its share of flabs making it appear rounder than it already is.

About a few weeks ago, a colleague in the office had a new bob hairstyle and I was envious that it really looked good on her. Short hair is really getting back into trend these days. Several celebrities are joining the bandwagon but among the first few who really caught my attention with their gorgeous bobs is Katie Holmes. Just look at this photo of Katie, don't you just love her new look?

I am giving this bold step much thought until now as I don't wanna end up looking horrible and regret having my mane cut after so many years of caring for it. I realize that it is actually much harder to maintain a shorter hair because one has to deal with strands that doesn't stay in place. Surely, I've had problems with fly-aways(pardon! is that how you call them?) before when my hair was really short and it can really be frustrating. But on second thought, a short hair means less shampoo which in turn means less cost. I dunno, I still can't decide.





4 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal on February 21, 2009 at 6:24 AM said...

she would be pretty in what ever she wore- but that haircut is pretty do you think you will do it Mine grows fast so regrowth to a new style would only be about 1/2 1 year

fidelity on February 21, 2009 at 6:44 AM said...

im here today, hope your doin fine..ingat lagi


http://www.benchiegrace.bravejournal.com/
http://fidelity-lilyofthevalley.blogspot.com/
http://allaboutlifebyme.blogspot.com/
http://benchiegrace.blogspot.com/

Agnes on February 21, 2009 at 10:28 AM said...

I think short hair is higher maintenance though... styling, trimming and all that.
i think if you'd like a bob you should go for it :-)

melai palmero on February 27, 2009 at 8:30 AM said...

waaaaa. apir! i'm also envious of girls who looks pretty/good with bob cuts. grrrrrr. i also have a round face and i too find it sooo hard, take triple thoughts of getting my hair donned short. grrrrrrr. kainis.

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot