Friday, January 30, 2009

Random Shots with my Sony Cybershot

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, January 30, 2009
Bored and a digicam on hand, I snapped at whatever things my eyes could get hold of. In this case, the ferrero rocher chocolates which is among my favorites and the angpao that my mom gave us on New Year's Day. It is believed that elders should give angpao to young people on New Year's Day as it brings good luck. Hmm.. I remember that my mom gave me angpao last year and I had a really abundant year last 2008. Well, I hope that I'll be luckier this year knowing that the economic meltdown has manifested itself with the massive lay-offs that we've been seeing in the news just recently.




Oh well, if there's one characteristic of filipinos that I am particularly proud of, it would be our resilience. We are known to be flexible fellas who are able to bend instead of break during tough times. I am optimistic that as always, we will be able to withstand the trials ahead of us.


In relation to that, the prospect of earning much more with blogging seems to look bleak these days actually. With my other blog being axed by one of the more lucrative sponsored reviews site and the other losing its page rank, things aren't really as exciting and inspiring as it used to be. But just like any other businesses offline, blogging and earning online has its ups and downs too. Well, I just hope that this is only temporary because blogging income definitely helps a lot with all the bills and stuffs.





0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot