Thursday, January 1, 2009

Photo Op at Mana Davao

Posted by The Queen Bee at Thursday, January 01, 2009

One of the many exciting things we did during the Christmas break was to visit and have our pictures taken at Mana Davao. Every year during Christmas, this antique store located in Lanang, Davao City is always an attraction. Passersby and travelling folks often stop by this place to have their pictures taken with Mana's spectacular christmas lights and decorations. Most people like my sisters and I would definitely include a trip to Mana during our Christmas itinerary. We would never miss a chance to take a glimpse of the spectacle and have it captured in pictures. Here are some of the pics we took.







4 comments:

Hapi on January 8, 2009 at 3:48 PM said...

Hello there my friend! I found your blog very interesting so I have added your link in my Blogroll. I hope you'll link me back. Have a nice day! http://hapiblogging.blogspot.com/

Marites on January 10, 2009 at 11:21 PM said...

i have a post about Mana too hehehe! makalingaw man gud siya oy:) btw, i got a tag for you here

Carlos on January 11, 2009 at 9:23 PM said...

Hi! Care to x-link? I have added you already in my list. Have a nice day! http://carlos-ideas.blogspot.com

Miah Laborte on January 13, 2009 at 9:11 AM said...

waahh!! wala jud ko nakadto dra bah sa sobra ka bz...

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot