Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hayskul Sarbey

Posted by The Queen Bee at Wednesday, January 14, 2009
I got this tag from Abby and Tes.

Message: THINK BACK TO 4th year HS...
Let's see how much you remember and how much you regret..

What section were you?= Our Lady of Fatima
Who was your adviser?= Mrs. Delena
How many were you in one class?= 40?
Who was/were your seat mates?= Sheila and Genevieve
Still remember your english teacher?= Ms. Rose Francisco
What was your first class?= Home Economics
Who was your best friend?= Steffi
Who did you like?= Jordan Knight of the New Kids on the Block
Made friends to the lower years?= Yupyup!
Had a boyfriend/girlfriend?= never
How was your class schedule?=ok lang..
Made any enemies?= nope.
Who was your favorite teacher?= our english teacher
What sports did you play?= None. Wait.. do you consider takyan as a sport? hahaha...
Did you buy your lunch?= only the viand. I bring rice for lunch.
Were you a party animal?= Never.
Were you well known in your school?= Hmm…I'm not sure.
SKIP SCHOOl?= Nope.
Did you get suspended/expelled?= nope!
Can you sing the alma mater?= Yeah!
What was your favorite subject?= English.
What was your school's full name?= Our Lady of Fatima Academy
Did you go to the dances?= Of course..
If you could go back in time and do it all over, would you?= Yeah, surely.
What do you remember most about 4th year?= It was fun. We got booted out of the retreat house by the nuns for being so noisy. hehehee...
Favorite memory in 4th year?= Going to Ilustre with my best friend to rent books and mags at readers' haven.
Worst memory in 4th year?= My best friend got into a catfight with our classmate and was summoned to the principal's office.
Where did you go most often for break?= canteen.
What did you do on the last day of school?= played word factory then went to ATU plaza in Ilustre.
How was your graduation?= Nothing special but I was so happy and excited to get to college..
Got any honors or special awards?= None.
Did you like 4th year?= Very much. Made a lot of friends then.
What year did you graduate?= 1993
Who posted this before you did?= si Abby and Tes..thanks for the tag both of you.. mwaah!!

5 comments:

Keyword on January 15, 2009 at 4:12 AM said...

Submit your Blog to our Newest PR 3 Web Directory for Bloggers. Visit KeywordDir.info

Hapi on January 19, 2009 at 10:04 PM said...

Hi there... want to change your favicon? find out how.. Have a nice tuesday!

Hapi on January 21, 2009 at 1:54 AM said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Marites on January 23, 2009 at 10:22 PM said...

Fatima grad ka pala:) Birdie graduated from there too. Parang ang layo sa bahay ninyo ah:)

Stephany and Michael on April 18, 2009 at 7:07 PM said...

Oh my gosh, I thought i have a great memory but you are better than me!!!!

I think that those days where we just rent magazines is the thing I am suffering right now, I love buying magazines! the one thing that I can never afford before and I seem to can't let go of any of them.

Yeah, Highschool was fun...we got kicked out at the retreat!!! that was hilarious.

I miss you, nelle, and I am so glad that you are into blogging now!!!!

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot