Friday, October 31, 2008
Kids also received several loot bags from the different stations that they stopped by before finally heading to fairyland where much more fun begins. They were also treated to a magic show where kids were really amazed with each trick that they saw.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
The Second Mindanao Bloggers Summit held at General Santos City last Oct. 25, 2008 was a big success and this would not be possible without these generous sponsors. Thank you.
City Mayor Pedro B. Acharon, Jr.
Congresswoman Darlene Antonino-Custodio
Department of Tourism XII
ABS-CBN Regional Network Group
Gen. Santos City Tourism Association
AMA Computer Learning Center
Grab A Crab Restaurant and Coffee Club 101
Gregoria Printing Press
Asia United Bank
Family Country Hotel & Convention Center
East Asia Royale Hotel
Fine Pixel Advertising
Blogging from Home Book
Pacific Seas Seafood Market
Generals Logimark Exponent
Prints and You
Forest Lake San Carlos Park
Rolee Bakery & Cafe
Blue Media Communications
International Container Terminal Services, Inc
Shalom Wizard Academy
Dreamworld Travel and Tours
Sta. Cruz Seafoods, Inc.
Dellosa Design Build Services
Kristan BookstoreDOLE Philippines
Husky Bus Lines
Family Brand Sardines
Gaisano Mall of GenSan
Chowking - KCC
Jollibee National HighwayProcter & Gamble Philis., Inc
A million thanks also to Kuya Avel Manansala for being such an excellent host. We definitely had a great time!
Here are some of the pictures I took.
Manager, Ms. Aileen Apolo.
Gensan Mayor Pedro Acharon Jr. having a chat with Blogie during the Sashimi Night.
Mindanao Bloggers danced the night away.
Will be sharing more of the adventure in my next posts.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
For those who are not 30 yet, (OR THINK YOU'RE NOT)- you've got something to look forward to.
THIS HAS BEEN WRITTEN BY A MAN.
This is for all you girls 30 years and over.... and for those who are turning 30, and for those who are scared of moving into their 30's...AND for guys who are scared of girls over 30!!!!...
This was written by Andy Rooney from CBS 60 Minutes.
Andy Rooney says:
As I grow in age, I value women who are over 30 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:
A woman over 30 will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask, "What are you thinking?"
She doesn't care what you think.
If a woman over 30 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it.
She does something she wants to do. And, it's usually something more interesting.
A woman over 30 knows herself well enough to be assured in who she is, what she is, what she wants and from whom.
Few women past the age of 30 give a d**n what you might think about her or what she's doing.
Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.
Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.
Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.
A woman over 30 has the self-assurance to introduce you to her women friends.
A younger woman with a man will often ignore even her best friend because she doesn't trust the guy with other women.
Women over 30 couldn't care less if you're attracted to her friends because she knows her friends won't betray her.
Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 30. They always know.
A woman over 30 looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not true of younger women.
Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 30 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one!
You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.
Yes, we praise women over 30 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal.
For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed hot woman of
30+, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of
himself with some 22-year-old waitress.
Ladies, I apologize. For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you.
Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why?
Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.
Hehehe... Peace Men!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
Cake making and decorating is a hobby that I would love to try my hands on. Being a person who has a great passion for beautiful things, I like doing crafts for my own personal satisfaction. I like seeing and making beautiful things. And beautiful cakes are one of them. Someday, I would love to make a masterfully decorated cake of my own. When I was still in High School, I have already tried baking a cake but that was just for a beginner which means it is a basic and simple cake. I am also thinking that it could also be a good way to earn some extra cash.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
2. WHAT TIME DID U WAKE UP?:: 7:00 am.
3. DID U GO SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY?:: Nope.
4. WHAT DID U DO THERE?:: Nada.
5. HOW OLD ARE U?:: 31 years old.
6. ARE U MATURE OR IMMATURE?:: Somewhere in Between!
7. WHAT DO U CALL UR MOM & DAD?:: Mama and Papa.
8. ARE U AN ONLY CHILD?:: Nope.
9. WHERE DO U GO SHOPPING?:: Victoria Plaza, Gaisano Mall or SM.
10. DO U LIKE SCHOOL?:: Yes.
11. DO U LIKE BOOKS?:: yes
12. DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED?:: I don't know..
13. WITH WHOM?:: I am not sure too.
14. ARE U SPOILED?:: No.
15. WHATS THE MOST FLATTERING COMPLIMENT U EVER GOT?:: I look like Claudine Barretto (imagine daw!).
16. ONLY GIRL/BOY IN THE FAMILY?:: Nope.
17. IF U WERE TO MARRY A CELEBRITY, WHO WOULD IT BE?:: Hmmm... Ay oi, this is so difficult, I can't make up my mind.. Uhmm..Cge si Wentworth Miller na lang.
18. WOULD U LIKE TO MEET Josh Hartnett?:: But of Course!
19. Where do u think ur bestfriend is?:: Home.
20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U TALKED TO UR BESTFRIEND?:: this morning!
21. U THINK SHE/HE NEEDS U NOW?:: Maybe.
23. WHAT DO U WANT FOR UR BIRTHDAY?:: Pampering.
25. IF U WERE TO BUY A CAR , WHICH CAR WOULD IT BE?:: A Honda CRV.
26. A DUET WITH HEART EVANGELISTA?:: Nope.
27. DO U WEAR MAKE-UP?:: Sometimes.
28. WHAT LIP BALM DO U USE?:: Maybelline.
29. WOULD U GET A TATTOO?:: Yup but only henna.
30. BELLY PIERCE?:: Nope.
31. HOW MANY KIDS DO U WANT?:: 4.
32. DO U HAVE ANY HOMEWORK?:: Homework for my blog
33. ANY SONG THAT YOU’RE LISTENING?:: Nothing in particular.
34. DO U BELIEVE IN SPELLS?:: NOT SURE..
35. WHERE DO U WANT TO GO NOW?:: Singapore.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Saturday, October 4, 2008
This observation made me realize the burden of professional liability on their shoulders or on any of those professional practitioners for that matter. Medical and dental practitioners, more particularly, have greater responsibilities because they hold a patient's life in their hands. Since these people are not God, they are prone to commiting mistakes and these mistakes can be very costly because it puts their reputation and the patient's welfare at stake.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Personally, I have always preferred to eat vegetable dishes than fast food. From my personal observation, there's a big difference from getting satisfied out of eating fast food and out of eating real foods. Try to compare eating burgers and french fries against eating vegetables for lunch or dinner and observe the feelings of satisfaction you derive from the two. After eating from a fast food chain, one feels full but bloated and sluggish compared to eating veggies where one feels full but light. This is only based on my personal observation. Others may not agree with this but one thing I am sure, vegetables are the best food for detoxification. I know quite a number of people who doesn't like to eat vegetables but mind you, it's best for your health. This is not a myth but a fact.
It's been awhile since I got tagged, thanks to Tes for this nice one. I really enjoy answering get-to know you questions. The last time I did it was with my sisters when we bought a book entitled Kokology which is a series of questions that one has to answer by choosing from a set of answers. The answers then has equal analysis of one's personality. It's truly a nice game of self-discovery and a nice bonding activity with friends and family too. Anyway, here's the tag and for those who want to do this too, you know the drill.
Players: buhaymisis kathycot whenmomspeaks kathycotcooks Quicker8 Me and Mine Creative in Me For the LOVE of Food Little Peanut Pea in a Pod La Place de Cherie Chez Francine Le bric à brac de Cherie Happymomiam Wonderful Things A Message Love Is Fountain Of Happiness My Life's Adventure A Place of Being Geng's Journal Moments of My Life My Crossroads Race Corner A Beautiful Life Me, the Islands and the World Pinay Heart Wanderings and Musings, Watchamacallit!, Nellypie's Chatterbox, your site here!
1. what’s your latest addiction? - Blogging.
4. Who were you with last Friday night? - Family
6. When is the next time you’ll see your close friends?- Nah! ewan ko sa kanila.
8. What radio station do you listen to the most? - Crossover
9. What was the reason you last cried? – Had a fight that stemmed from some childish and useless exchange of jokes. Pikon kasi. hehehe...
10. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high? - Yes.
13. What’s ur outfit right now? - Shorts and tank top
17. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed? - My sister Amy
20. When did your last hug take place? - Last night I hugged our naughty black cat.
24. Have you ever been arrested? - by someone's charm, yes!
27. Who was the last person you texted? - Tes, my blogger friend and boss.