Monday, December 22, 2008

PhotoHunt# 3: Wide

Posted by The Queen Bee at Monday, December 22, 2008



Here's my third entry to Photo Hunt. This picture was taken during our flight to Manila last November. One can't help but be awed by the sight of the view from the top. It's a really, really wide world and it makes me realize that I am as small as a dot in this world that we are living. Yet, no matter how small and unrecognized a person may be, he has the power to make his mark in this world.

Thankfully, I wasn't experiencing motion sickness that time so I was able to enjoy the view from above. It really amazes me how God really works wonders. Our creator is truly a magnificent God.

1 comments:

jmb on December 22, 2008 at 11:30 PM said...

That is an amazing shot of the wide blue sky. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful Christmas.

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot