Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone! I just realized how long I've been away from blogging when nobody seems to visit this blog anymore. I've been through a lot of activities lately that I find that I no longer have the strength to update my blogs lately. Too much has been going on in the different aspects of my life that I almost even forgot that it's going to be Christmas next week. I haven't even done my shopping. I started doing tags given to and a lot of them left undone since I didn't have time to do so. Gosh, I panicked when I can't even seem to figure how to create a link to another site correctly. See my previous post, I don't know why some of the words get underlined. Anyways, in time for the season, I have changed my layout with a Christmasy theme. Have a Merry Christmas and eat healthy.

1 comments:

Marites on December 21, 2008 at 12:09 AM said...

Dili lagi nako maklaro ang mga entries nimo, Nel! Is something wrong with blogger or your template?

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot