Monday, December 29, 2008

Leah and Joemari's Wedding

Posted by The Queen Bee at Monday, December 29, 2008


The ber months were kinda hectic for me but I never get the chance to share them with you. So gradually, as I free myself up during the longest work break there ever was, I am starting to organize pics of activities that I have been to during the past weeks.


Last December 18, 2008, my officemate and friend Leah tied the knot with long-time beau, Joemari in a simple garden wedding held at the Waterfront Insular Hotel in this city. It was raining that afternoon but heaven was kind enough as the rain stopped in time for the ceremony. It was a long-anticipated wedding with the couple being together for ten years already, it is but the right time to finally say I do.



It was also a reunion of sorts because some officemates have been relocated to other branch and some of whom we haven't seen again until that night. My very good friend and former office mate, Elsie who's on a vacation from the US was also there. It was a long night for me being tapped to play one of my typecast role of a bridesmaid. Hope, it will be the last one. Haaay! Above is a slide of some pics I took.

2 comments:

marie on December 31, 2008 at 2:45 AM said...

Best wishes to your friends and Happy new year to you and your family!

Ailecgee on January 2, 2009 at 12:41 AM said...

Kindly extend my best wishes to your good friends, Leah and Joemari. Also wishing you and your family the best for the year 2009.

http://ailecgee.i.ph
http://beng-gee.blogspot.com

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot