Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Seeing things with Clearer Vision

Posted by The Queen Bee at Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Every payday is a rant day for me because it always reminds me that these are the hard times. It seems as if every time I do my grocery shopping which I normally do every other two weeks, there is an increase in prices of commodities. Now, who wouldn't see any reason to complain when one's capacity for spending remains constant when his expenditures on the other hand is steadily increasing? Thank goodness that oil prices dropped the past weeks which allowed a fifty centavo decrease in jeepney fare. I wonder when they'll take back the additional ten pesos add on rate for taxi fares because I really find that too unfair for passengers. Ten pesos is already a big amount.

Since there's not much we can do about changing our economic situation since we are affected by the global economy as a whole, all we can do is exercise some frugal measures by which we can cut back on our spending. This can be as simple as walking to work instead of commuting or recycling items which can still be used. Personally, I have been planning to cut back on the expenses I allot for disposable contact lenses and thought about wearing eyeglasses instead. I figured that I will be able to save much out of that. I realized that there are actually very affordable eyeglasses that costs as low as $8 like the ones I discovered at Zennioptical. If only we are much more conscious about our spending habits, our money can really go a long way.

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot