Monday, November 3, 2008

Photo Hunt: Blue

Posted by The Queen Bee at Monday, November 03, 2008

Photobucket

Heaven must have heard my silent prayer hoping that the waters will be calm and I will be spared from turbulent tides as we go dolphin watching in Bohol exactly about a year ago. Unknown to many, I fear crossing vast bodies of water because I feel helpless when everything that my eyes can only catch sight of is the horizon that separates the water and the sky. For the record, my trip to Bohol was by far, the longest boat ride I have ever had in my entire existence on this planet. It was something that I consider as a feat considering that I endured a two-hour boat ride with a litany of all the saints and angels to help me get through the whole ride. This was taken on our way to Balicasag Island where we had lunch and spent time enjoying the bounty of the seas at the marine sanctuary. The experience was worth it. By the way, this is my first entry to .


4 comments:

Me, the islands and the world on November 5, 2008 at 6:56 AM said...

oy, I have a pic like this of Balicasag hehehe! mas duol lang. love that blue sea. ganda talaga. welcome to photohunt:)

faye on November 6, 2008 at 1:15 PM said...

wow kuha mo ito,,,,galing!

AbBy on November 7, 2008 at 4:25 AM said...

hello nel...got a post with something like this!

AbBy on November 7, 2008 at 4:26 AM said...

it's actually a reaction to your post and more.hehhe

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot