Saturday, November 15, 2008

Nosebleed

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, November 15, 2008
I am not satisfied with my blog's look and feel again. So, you're guessing it right. I am again thinking of changing it. I'm just gonna leave it as it is temporarily while I hunt for something that will suit me. I'm having problems with blogger right now as I cannot add a new gadget nor rearrange my widgets. I can't change the background's color too because the font and color tool won't appear. I'm having a nosebleed right now because the more I get obsessed with this. Hay naku, better take some rest.

3 comments:

leonore on November 16, 2008 at 4:41 AM said...

Thanks for that visit hah...ako rin paiba iba ng blogskin...hay d kc ako comp geek...am not contented kasi.

AbBy on November 19, 2008 at 7:43 PM said...

hello nel...my advice? ukaya ang html...if you want colors to change, just go to html and tinker the codes, nah, malingaw na jud k sigeg ilis.

Maricel on December 4, 2008 at 3:44 PM said...

Hi dear! I have a tag for you. =)

http://www.momhoodmoments.com/2008/12/delayed-tags.html


Maricel
Business Mars

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot