Saturday, November 15, 2008

Changed my Template Again!

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, November 15, 2008
I just happened to spend nearly the whole day changing templates until I finally settled with this one because I got tired already. Just when I was about to save all the changes, I figured that my blogroll was deleted. Goodness, I was so careless that I was able to save a back-up of everything except that one. Don't freak out yet! I have listed them in my notes so I will be adding them later here.


For now, I am still learning how to configure my header image.. hahaay..I should have just slept the entire day. My eyes are swollen out of staring at the computer the whole day. The worst part of it is having achieved only little because I spent the whole time fixing things. grrrhh...

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot