Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bouncing Back

Posted by The Queen Bee at Thursday, November 13, 2008
I was planning to do some nice posts here and in my food blog after being missing in action for a couple of days. But see, unfocused me once again got enticed to change my layout but for some reason that I haven't figured up to now, I can't seem to save my new three-column templates after several attempts. I haven't encounter this problem before. What drove me to change my mind again about this template? Well, as you may have noticed, the date is not visible, that's all! That's what's eating my OC self for a few nights now. grrrhh...

So much for that, I missed blogging and I have found a renewed passion for it (as of press time)... hehehe.. I hate making conclusive statements, knowing me.. My attention span is as volatile as my..hmmm.. not my temper really but my moods (I don't have MD ha! like the one that me and my friends in the office know, hala!). Judging from the way this post is going, you can very well say that I am exceptionally bubbly tonight, you guess it right! I have a renewed love for chatter too after being so silent for a long time.

And by the way, did you know that just last night, I was so depressed that everything seemed so gloomy no matter how I try to put some sense into everything. Now in a snap, I'm bubbly again. It really made me think of something. I got tired of sulking so I just decided to change my mindset. It felt better..

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot