Thursday, October 2, 2008

This is my Blog of Choice Today

Posted by The Queen Bee at Thursday, October 02, 2008
I am neglecting my other blogs today as I am focused on this one. I am thinking about another make-over here since this template does not cater to the plans that I have laid for this one. But I am wary as this might compromise some important features here. I am getting tired of this color too. Hopefully, I'll be able to find another good one. I am reluctant to look for sites that offer free templates because I tried doing some search yesterday when I got this warning from yahoo that there are flagged sites which sends unsolicited emails. I didn't click those sites but still I got some spam mails when I checked my inbox today. Better be careful next time.

1 comments:

AbBy on October 5, 2008 at 4:38 AM said...

hello nelle...u can change the color of this lay out kung gkapoi lang ka sa color...adto ka sa edit html...just buzz me kung gusto ka...i can help you with the hex codes or anything...

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot