Monday, October 13, 2008

Great Confections

Posted by The Queen Bee at Monday, October 13, 2008
Great cakes I stumbled upon at Brides.com's cake gallery.
Admit it, your mouths got watery just right when you caught a glimpse of these sinfully inviting, beautiful pieces of artistic confections.





Mine did! But honestly, I like looking at them more than taking a piece of them. These cakes are equally delightful to the eyes as they are to our palates.
Cake making and decorating is a hobby that I would love to try my hands on. Being a person who has a great passion for beautiful things, I like doing crafts for my own personal satisfaction. I like seeing and making beautiful things. And beautiful cakes are one of them. Someday, I would love to make a masterfully decorated cake of my own. When I was still in High School, I have already tried baking a cake but that was just for a beginner which means it is a basic and simple cake. I am also thinking that it could also be a good way to earn some extra cash.

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot