Friday, October 17, 2008

Clean Up for this Blog's Links

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, October 17, 2008
For a month or so, I have observed that there's a lot of missing backlinks here. True enough, there were a lot of blogs that are in my list who did not add me up to their links. There are actually some bloggers who ask for link exchange with you but don't even bother to add you up in their links. That is just so unfair, right? In my case, I have taken note of those bloggers. After doing my clean-up, I have deleted have of the links on my list. I'm so happy to have gotten rid of them. It's probably one of the reasons why I lost my PR here.

As for those who have linked to me but I haven't linked them here, please leave me a note here so I can add your blog here. I will do the update as soon as I can.

1 comments:

Jenny on October 24, 2008 at 5:44 AM said...

Hi Nelly! I linked you up. :)

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot