Friday, October 31, 2008

Blogging Got Me a Laptop

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, October 31, 2008







Wala lang. I just want to flaunt it (read:wake-up call for my friends). Fresh from the MBS2, I was amazed at the enormous sum of money that some bloggers are earning through their blogs. Stories like how blogging gave them the financial capacity to buy expensive things that one could only wish to have before or how blogging helped them build their dream house can be inspiring. But just like any business, blogging requires an investment. For one, it's the time that you devote to it. So just like any endeavor, with success comes hardwork. I must admit though that I slack off once in a while.

4 comments:

Lyle, RN on November 1, 2008 at 12:19 PM said...

Congratulations on your purchase. :)

Miah Laborte on November 3, 2008 at 1:53 AM said...

wow! galing ah! whew! congrats!

M A Y A on November 3, 2008 at 10:59 AM said...

wow! that's cool! can u tell me abt earning from blogging? :)

Susan on November 21, 2008 at 6:36 PM said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://www.car-insurance-choices.com

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot