Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Why Do We Need Friends?

Posted by The Queen Bee at Tuesday, September 16, 2008




Got a new tag from my friend and office mate, Tes. I guess there's no need to explain why we need friends. Everybody knows how lonely life could be without friends. It's just unimaginable!

COPY HERE:

We need Friends for many reasons,all throughout the season.We need Friends to comfort us when we are sad,and to have fun with us when we are glad.We need Friends to give us good advice,We need someone we can count on,and treat us nice.We need Friends to remember usone we have passed sharing memoriesthat will always last.Spread the Poem of Friendship.

I am tagging all my friends in my blogroll.

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot