Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Style starts from Within

Posted by The Queen Bee at Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Feeling and being beautiful on the outside starts with what you wear underneath. No matter how beautiful and elegant your dress is but that brassiere you are wearing is making you way uncomfortable, then it affects your entire mood. It could be you are using the wrong bra size or the wrong bra style that does not compliment your dress' neckline. I know because I have experienced that.

Speaking of which, I am reminded that I will be hitting the gym again as I have been gaining so much weight already. Therefore, I should start looking for good Pushup Bras to use for my expected rigorous workout. Bumping into barenecessities.com at this time is just perfect. I have been browsing their catalog and found three fantastic styles that I like.


Oh well, I guess I'm talking too much again.Sorry!

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot