Friday, September 19, 2008

Saturday is Pamper Day

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, September 19, 2008
It's Saturday which means its time to do some self-pampering. On top of my list of today's activity is a treat for my feet. It gets so battered with the whole weeks' wearing of high-heeled shoes plus the big deal of walking it did yesterday at the hospital. It must have walked a thousand miles, poor feet!

I am also planning to do something nice for my hair since I got envious of my sister's new fabulously shiny hair after she had a semi-rebonding session at the salon yesterday. However, I learned it will take more than 3 hours so it depends if I still have time left since I have plenty of assignments to do. But surely, I will never miss a trip to the mall today and probably a nice cup of coffee this evening. Those are the things I always look forward to.

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot