Friday, September 5, 2008

Re-painting my Bedroom

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, September 05, 2008

Last year, I decided to have my bedroom painted with the shades of lavender and lemon green. Now that it's been over a year, I am already growing tired of seeing and waking up each morning to see those colors. That is why I am again thinking of re-painting my bedroom with another color.

In preparation for my room painting project, I am slowly investing on good painting tools like rollers and paint sprayers. I want my bedroom to look like it's brand new so I plan to get only the best tools and painting materials that I will be needing. To help me find them, I rely on shopwiki.com where one can easily find all the best home improvement tools around.

Right now, I am still deciding on which paint color to use. Maybe yellow would look good.

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot