Friday, September 5, 2008

Random Thought:Writer's Block

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, September 05, 2008
I am actually staring at my monitor a few minutes ago thinking of good topics to write here but it seems that I still haven't seen that much sought ray of inspirational light to be able to impart something of substance here. So here I am, just pouncing every key as my fingers dictate the flow of my mind's thought or is it the other way around?

Truth is, I am still in a state of shock over the string of events concerning my other blog. Anyways, I wouldn't let that affect me as I have other important things to worry about. My mind is loaded with so many ideas right now that I just have to organize them one by one. Huh!

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot